An informative monthly newsletter
Discounted membership to the National Association of Veterinary Technicians of America (NAVTA)
Annual salary survey participation and information
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunities to address issues facing our profession in the state of Washington
- Meetings offered in both Eastern and Western Washington
Access to Continuing Education opportunities at a reduced rate:
- Annual Fall WSVMA/WSAVT conference
- CE offered at many membership meetings at no cost to members
Member representation at:
- The Washington Veterinary Board of Governors meetings
- The Washington State Veterinary Medical Association (WSVMA) meetings
- The WSVMA Technician Taskforce meetings
- A state representative with the National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America (NAVTA)
- Published monthly employment openings
- Access to the job line
Scholarship support to veterinary technician students living in Washington State.
Full and Associate annual membership fee is $40.00
Applicants for full membership must be licensed with the State of Washington as a Veterinary Technician.
Full members are entitled to vote on election of officers, executive board members, and on association bylaw changes.
Applicants for associate membership are not licensed as Veterinary Technicians within the State of Washington.
Such as other veterinary personnel or in another animal health related field.
Associate members do not have voting privileges.
Student annual membership fee is $20.00
Applicants for student membership must be currently enrolled in an AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association) accredited school for Veterinary Technology. Student members do not have voting privileges.